Sept 2011 - May 2012
*New Format for 2011-2012, Morning session is the Meeting, Afternoon session 'Back to Basics' for beginners and those whose want to refresh their skills. Come and have a go!
- 24th September - Welcome; Story of a ‘Dream Week’;
- 22nd October - Spinners and Weavers: Kay;
- 10 - 13 November - The Knitting and Stitching Show, RDS Dublin
- 26th November - Christmas Lunch; Secret Santa; Christmas Cake Raffle, Location - 2nd Comber Pres Church, Comber
- 28th January - Floral Ideas; Bring & Buy Sale;
PM Beginners Session, Location - Lagan Room, UFTM
- 25th February - Turnip House – Felting and Machine Knitting Demonstration, Location - Lagan Room, UFTM
- 24th March - AGM;25th Anniversary Coffee Morning; Competition: A Knitted Garden, Location - Lagan Room, UFTM
- 19th – 21st April - The Belfast Creative Craft Exhibition, King’s Hall, we will be there with our Competition exhibits
- 28th& 29thApril Weaving Workshop: Liz, Location - Lagan Room, UFTM
- 26th May - ‘Bring your Problems’ Day and Fashion Show, Location - Glen Community Centre
**Cancelled** - 22 August 2011 Exhibition of Machine Knitting to be held in the North Down Museum,Council Offices, Bangor, Co Down. See STOP PRESS for details on home page.